Monday, February 15, 2010

Wedding Card

I made this card for my cousin who is getting married. I also thought I would enter in some contests and challenges.


I colored the Prima Bling Swirls with my Copic Marker to make them a golden color.
Supplies used: Bazzill CS, DCWV Metallic CS, Sizzix Embossing Template Flowers # 3, Autumn Leaves and Technique Tuesday Stamps, Distress Ink Dusty Concord and Antique Linen, Brilliance Ink Galaxy Black, Shimmerz Pixie Dust, Copic Marker Sepia, Prima Bling, Scrapworks Ribbon, pop dots, Glue Arts Pro, Xyron 150, Corner Rounder

6 comments:

Lynn (Lynn's Designer Creations) said...

What a beautiful card and I love the colour purple you used..:)

anaRy said...

That is a very nice card!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thanks so much for joining us at TPE.
Kristy x

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
Sheri-TPE DT

LORi said...

WOW what a fab card!! Happy you shared it with TPE!!

HUGS - LORi

Sexier You said...

Lovely! That wedding card is elegantly designed. Do you have more wedding cards?