Thursday, February 18, 2010

1st Day

This is a Layout I did of my daughter Lexy on her fist day of Preschool, 2008. It is based on a PageMaps Sketch, which is being used for a contest at Scrapbooking Competitions for February.




Supplies Used: Prima Whispers PP, Bazzill CS, Paper Doily, Prima Flowers, Prima Bling, MM Buttons, MME Chipboard Square, Chipboard Swirl (unknown source), Distress Ink Antique Linen, Zing Pink Glitter Embossing Powder, Shimmerz Coffee, Shimmerz Blingz Gold Glimmer, Flashee Fuchsia, and Pink Poinsettia, Glimmer Mist Bronze, MLS Mini Alphas, Maya Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Unibal White Pen

On the paper Doily, I rub it with the Distress Ink and while it was wet, I dropped Embossing powder in random spots and heated with my heat gun. Then I misted lightly with Glimmer Mist.

3 comments:

kate blue said...

am gonna have to buy more doilies myself and use those techniques! Great take on our challenge! and she is sooo cute!

KateB (KitKat @ Candy Shoppe Designs)

chris a said...

What a super photo - I love the angle! and what a wonderful soft color combo. thanks so much for sharing with us at Candy Shoppe Designs.
Chris aka Lemon Zinger

Audrey Yeager said...

I LOVE this! I think the best part is the photo!!! And love your technique with the doilie! Thanks for playing at CSD!